CycleSouth is your new and convenient healthy addiction. Ride, shower, feel absolutely amazing, then go on with your day.
- CycleSouth is Uptown’s first boutique indoor cycling studio.
- We offer 45-minute cycling classes – high energy, FUN, inspirational, therapeutic.
- All fitness levels welcome. Really. It’s tough, but it’s for everybody.
- We ride to the beat of the music. It’s fast, it’s slow, it’s challenging, it’s fun. You sweat. You might sing.
- We love music – we pair songs with climbs, sprints, jogs, intervals, jumps. Each song is a mini-challenge and we’ll get you through it!
- Convenient five minute walk from Trade & Tryon. See contact page for details.
- Convenient parking as well! If you aren't walking, we offer easy inexpensive, validated parking in our building.
- Nothing feels better than strong. We will help you find it, love it, keep it!
- We want your workouts to be challenging, fun and therapeutic. You will leave CycleSouth feeling emotionally and physically lighter and stronger.
- Uptown is a great active community, and we are dedicated to helping it grow. Join us!
Owner Erica Fenlon fell in love with indoor cycling in NYC in 2008. In 2014, she left her investment banking career at Morgan Stanley in Manhattan and moved to Charlotte to be closer to family. After arriving in North Carolina, she met Mary Molnar, an indoor cycling enthusiast and interior designer. The two teamed up and after many planning sessions and a few glasses of wine, CycleSouth was born. We needed it. Charlotte needed it.