Careers at CycleSouth
Interested in becoming an instructor at CycleSouth? Great! We would love to hear from you.
We are looking for supportive, welcoming, energetic, upbeat people - our riders feed off your energy and enthusiasm! We are also looking for people that have taken several CycleSouth classes in order to understand our culture and our style of indoor cycling (riding to the beat!).
Certification is not required, but candidates must be willing to attend in-house training. Experience teaching indoor cycling classes is preferred, but not required.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
Front Desk Staff
Want to be part of our team? We are looking for incredibly welcoming, friendly and energetic people to take care of our riders. Indoor cycling can be intimidating to new riders, and we want them to feel welcome and supported as soon as they walk through the door. This position will require you to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast paced environment - there is a lot going on in the lobby!
Duties will include:
- welcoming riders to the studio
- showing new riders around the studio
- helping riders get set up on their bikes
- checking in riders for class
- answering phones
- explaining our business to potential riders
- maintaining clean and well stocked lobby and locker room areas
- delivering exceptional customer service
- possessing a can-do attitude at all times
If interested in learning more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.