Our Instructors believe that nothing feels better than strong.
They will help you find it, love it, keep it.
- Raised in Charlotte, but this southern girl is not afraid to sweat
- Mom of 3, call me coach…give me a whistle, and I’ve been known to drop the hammer!
- Speech-language pathologist…you better mind your p’s and q’s in class
- Jam bands - aside from my husband banging drums, I love a little 90’s remix
- I make a mean egg sandwich
- My fav quote from Instagram: “With the right music you either forget everything or you remember everything.”
- From Delaware (the state)
- Huge fan of Missy Elliott
- Secretly wants to be a back-up dancer
- LOVES Candy
- From one Queen City to the other: Cincinnati >> Charlotte
- Wife, mother of two teen girls and the sweetest puppy on earth
- Pop, rock, country, rap, 80s, 90s, boy bands. You name it, I’ll play it. I take requests!
- Neat Freak! Enough said.
- Believes finding an exercise you love and don’t dread is the key to healthy relationships and longevity.
- Vice: Wine. That’s why I cycle…no guilt!
- Southern California native finding home in the CLT
- Hover mom to a fox-puppy named Mila
- Runs a coffee blog + instagram account called The Coffee Nomad
- Believes music can push you further than you thought possible 💪🏻💥
- Charlotte transplant. Born and raised in Richmond, VA
- Communications Assistant with the United States Olympic Committee. Go Team USA!
- Self-proclaimed movie buff. He can identify a quote from any movie
- Favorite college team is the South Carolina Gamecocks
- When he isn't spinning, he's traveling around the world or to a new city
- Believes that with the right music, energy and attitude, every workout can be your best workout
- Nicknamed the Spin Doctor and knows it can cure pretty much anything. So work it out- Doctor's orders!
- Ohio raised, sunshine driven. Found the perfect balance in the Queen City.
- Outnumbered by 3 dogs and one kid. Can decipher grunts, howls, and growls. Keep 'em coming.
- Strongly believes in the power of perspective: We can, we will (watch us!)
- Ride. Rock. Repeat. Is there anything better?